Thank you for purchasing this theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact me via Support ticket . I will respond within 24h. Thank you!
Install a fresh copy of OpenCart on your server. This template is compatible with OpenCart version 184.108.40.206. Here is a video about how you can install OpenCart 220.127.116.11 on your server.
Once the installation is done, upload the folder called “kids” on your server in this location: /catalog/view/theme/
After that, upload the admin folder on your server (main directory). The "admin" folder is already exist there, so you just need to replace it.
Finally, login to your admin area then choose System -> Settings and edit your default store by clicking on the right side Edit button. After you clicked the Edit button, choose the Store tab then choose kids from your Template drop down menu. The Default Layout will be setup as default.
Now you have the theme installed and setup as default, you can open your website and you will see the theme working.
To have an exact look as in the sample website (demo), please follow the next steps:
Setup the size of the images as follows. In the admin area, please click on System -> Settings, then click on Edit to make changes to your default store, then choose the Image tab. On this tab you can change the logo too. Your image sizes should look like this:
Activate the following modules from your admin area and make the right settings. See the sceeenshots below:
Theme Settings Module
The default size of the image for the main slider is 1540 x 940px (in retina mode) or half of the size 770 x 470px (in normal mode) so it is better to keep the same size on your website too.
1. Go to your admin area and choose System -> Design -> Banners.
2. Click on the Insert button on the right side.
3. Type the name of the new Slideshow add an image by clicking on the Add Banner button. 4. Once you do that, you will be able to browse for the image you need. You can add multiple images to a banner container in order to make a slideshow.
5. Finally, assign this new created banner to your Slideshow module in the Extensions -> Modules -> Slideshow -> Edit area.
1. Login to your admin area.
2. Choose System -> Settings and edit your default store by clicking on the right side Edit button.
3. Fill in the fields
4. Click the Save button at the top right corner.
There are 10 well-organized layered PSD files which can be edited with Adobe Photoshop program:
Please visit the online documentation. There you will find all the info about the essentials tools used for managing your store front through the administration side. It will walk you through the important sections of the administration interface: Catalog, Extensions, Sales, Systems, and Reports. Moreover you will get to know which part of your store front each section is responsible for, and how you can modify them in the administration side to meet your store’s needs. Important store procedures, such as adding products to your store, keeping track of sales, managing customers, changing layouts, adding extensions, and more is explained in this guide.
As we are on the last lines of this documentation, I would like to thank you again for purchasing this theme. If you have any questions or you need any help, please feel free to contact me via Support ticket . I will do my best to answer to your questions as soon as possible.
Also, please keep in touch because I will post updates and they are FREE for any client. Thank you!
Please don't forget to rate & comment this file on ThemeForest (choose your downloads tab then click on the 5 star :D ), it really will help everyone! :)
FIXED: IE8 and IE9. The header.tpl file needs to be replaced on your FTP: catalog/view/theme/kids/template/common/.
ADDED: Theme settings admin module.
IMPORTANT: Before uploading it on the demo server, please make a backup of the current template files.
How to make the update:
1. Upload the "admin" folder on your server, it should add some files in your admin folder for the "ThemeSettings" module.
2. Replace the template files with the new one (the "kids/kids" folder).
3. Go to your admin area, Extensions - Module and install the "ThemeSettings" module.
4. Play with the settings and enjoy!